Game changer project participants and TOC Officials have gotten an exciting journey to visit the Hadzabe tribe who live as hunters and gatherers also visited their neighbours the Datoga tribe – skilled blacksmiths, who make everyday objects out of scrap metal, for example, arrowheads and knives for the Hadzabe. They learned a lot about Hadzabe and Datoga’s life and had fun with them.
March 20, 2023
January 25, 2023
- Russian-Tanzanian Youth Forum “We are the New Generation”
- TOC Technical and High Performance Committee meets in Dar Es Salaam
- Kamati ya Olimpiki Tanzania yakabidhi Bendera ya Taifa
- Tanzania Olympic Committee signs an agreement with the French Ambassador
- Kamati ya Olimpiki Tanzania yaadhimisha siku ya Olimpiki Kitaifa